יום רביעי, 5 ביוני 2013

From Kitten with Love

16 more days......

Until vaca!!! I’m super super excited!!! Time to get out of this shit hole town I call home!!! And my shit hole job!!!! I can’t wait!!!

his-blithe-handmaid: ~Bites bottom lip~ Gotta pick a good one.



his-blithe-handmaid:

~Bites bottom lip~ Gotta pick a good one.

funnyarena: We filming?!



funnyarena:

We filming?!

Photo



For all you pervs today!!!



For all you pervs today!!!

Reblog if you want (1) message that will make you smile, anon or not.

getsuswet: ♥ twisted wokeninvain: I will fling you to the bed,...



getsuswet:

twisted

wokeninvain:

I will fling you to the bed, climb atop you, grope your yielding flesh and say filthy, admiring things, then hold you down and fuck you hard until I cum — aching, groaning, shaking — with my strong hands around your throat, your small hand on my arm, my breath hot and bold in your nostrils.

Photo



Photo



jerseymike77: Mmmm…guess she needed to be reminded who the boss...



jerseymike77:

Mmmm…guess she needed to be reminded who the boss truly is

So true!!



So true!!

Hahahahaha!!! With an Aries, Libra, Leo and Aquarius in the...



Hahahahaha!!! With an Aries, Libra, Leo and Aquarius in the house. This is hilarious!

: Signs an Aries likes you

: Signs an Aries likes you:

zodiacsolution:

Direct

Aries are bold bold bolddd people! So it's likely that they'll walk up to you, tell you you're attractive and demand that you go on a date with them. This is more likely to happen when their bold side comes out to play. However if the Aries isn't so bold, you'll notice them watching you…

Read this Sir!!!!

Photo



"An Aries wont be able to contain themselves, your neighbors will hear and feel all the heat coming..."

"An Aries wont be able to contain themselves, your neighbors will hear and feel all the heat coming from your bedroom."

- Astrological Bedroom Guidelines (via star-love-sex)

So true!!!



So true!!!

latinachica89: Mmmm….yes.



latinachica89:

Mmmm….yes.

135 baby!!

135 followers!! All you guys kick ass!! I thank every single one of you!!! Love love love you!!!! Thanks for following and I hope you continue to enjoy my blog!!!

Photo



Photo



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה