יום שישי, 7 ביוני 2013

Sexy Girls in Sexy Predicaments

This is my 1,000th post.



This is my 1,000th post.

Photo



WELL HEY LITTLE LADY WHY DONCHA' COME ON DOWN COME ON...



WELL HEY LITTLE LADY WHY DONCHA' COME ON DOWN

COME ON DOWN, DOWN TO BOUND TOWN.

A bit of Gif magic.



A bit of Gif magic.

Photo



blackice210: ninh: His wife and daughter were on a trip to...



blackice210:

ninh:

His wife and daughter were on a trip to Europe when his daughter's college roommate dropped by for a visit. He didn't mind the company.

Daaaaamn

damselsandothersexyness: I usually try to stay away from manips...





damselsandothersexyness:

I usually try to stay away from manips involving girls who've been gagged already but since the Missy Peregrym craze is still running rampant, I'll show these off. Although we DID fans prefer the real thing, these manips aren't too shabby. You can thank Carlosxdid over on Deviantart for these fine fakes.

damselsandothersexyness: The good ol' days of looking at...







damselsandothersexyness:

The good ol' days of looking at bondage pics on the interwebz..well at least for me anyway. I had tremendous amounts of joy watching this trio of Tyler Scot, Jenni Lee, and Jasmine Shaye (who was tragically taken from us way too soon) do their thing back in the day.

This is what I used to do as well, long before it was technically legal for me to be looking at these pictures. Good old Paragon.

muffledwhimpers: wow what a great everything



muffledwhimpers:

wow what a great everything

gagher: Oh i'm going to love running my hands up and down that...



gagher:

Oh i'm going to love running my hands up and down that slender body of yours….the bikini has to go though….

gagher: You really do have beautiful round breasts….i'm sure...



gagher:

You really do have beautiful round breasts….i'm sure they feel and taste as beautiful….

thexpaul2: Bound, gagged & groped





thexpaul2:

Bound, gagged & groped

blackice210: What's your favorite damsels? My are either Spanish/Latinas or Egyptian/Arabians (Wish...

blackice210:

What's your favorite damsels? My are either Spanish/Latinas or Egyptian/Arabians (Wish there were more)

I like cute blondes with smooth legs. 

gagher: Off with your shorts little one….



gagher:

Off with your shorts little one….

gagher: Time for your tits to do some masturbating for me. Off...



gagher:

Time for your tits to do some masturbating for me. Off with your bra first…..and when you've got me all steamy and hard and ready to come…then its off with your panties….

gagher: we'll snip off your bra real soon ok….?



gagher:

we'll snip off your bra real soon ok….?

muffledwhimpers: kanehoward: In this case duct tape is also...



muffledwhimpers:

kanehoward:

In this case duct tape is also golden.

personal favorite

Photo



sadisticmofo: cl0thes0ff: not1fuckisbeinggiven.tumblr.com Cuti...



sadisticmofo:

cl0thes0ff:

not1fuckisbeinggiven.tumblr.com

Cutie

Puh-raaaiiiiise Jesus!

whenseenlast: Still another gallery of dust covered bad quality...















whenseenlast:

Still another gallery of dust covered bad quality grainy pics, but with a great subject.

Sometimes a little grit enhances the atmosphere.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה