יום רביעי, 5 ביוני 2013

I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

oh god..feels like I am back here after 10.000 years..

oh god..feels like I am back here after 10.000 years..

Photo





Photo



Photo



buckin-love: Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall [Live...









buckin-love:

Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall [Live 2012]

Photo



Verbrenn' mir die Zunge an Sätzen, deshalb schreibe ich dir, leide ich hier und blute mit jeder Zeile von mir ..

Photo



deutschrapblog: so.perfekt.



deutschrapblog:

so.perfekt.

100/100 photos of Michael Fassbender



100/100 photos of Michael Fassbender

Photo











Photo





paganigirl: CAN WE JUST HAVE A MOMENT FOR TOPLESS TOMO A VERY...





paganigirl:

CAN WE JUST HAVE A MOMENT FOR TOPLESS TOMO A VERY RARE MOMENT 

mediocreblogging: aquanna-alight: "one day, I'll be a big...



mediocreblogging:

aquanna-alight:

"one day, I'll be a big police dog!"

I can't.

Photo





i deserve every single cut i gave myself

Photo





imcompotent: mylife





imcompotent:

mylife

Photo



Photo



אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה