יום ראשון, 9 ביוני 2013

Passionate Close Love

Photo



Photo



gentlemanexhibitionist: I love the way your mouth becomes...



gentlemanexhibitionist:

I love the way your mouth becomes disengaged, your kisses slow, your tongue comes to a halt, and your mouth gapes open, as you build towards orgasm.

Photo



Photo



Photo



 



 

Photo



Show her your love for this brilliant submission! Again, nipple...



Show her your love for this brilliant submission!

Again, nipple piercings! :D

Photo



Photo







a lovely submission...



a lovely submission from…

http://pure-imperfecti0n.tumblr.com/

pure-imperfecti0n

show her your love for her great nipple piercings ;)

ourownlittlekeyparty: xxxtreme-behavior:   Ready…set…go.



ourownlittlekeyparty:

xxxtreme-behavior:

 

Ready…set…go.

Photo



Photo



y0ahhnaw: I just want to cry… I miss this, I miss this so much…







y0ahhnaw:

I just want to cry… I miss this, I miss this so much…

Photo



Audio



Audio



have any of you got any fun and interesting suggestions for ways...



have any of you got any fun and interesting suggestions for ways to spice up some nudie pics of him, different backgrounds, costumes, actions, toys, food, etc…. if so, let us know so we can get some more wonderful pics ;) thanks for your submission.

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה